Keys To The IRA Kingdom®
The Nation's #1 IRA Training Course
David F. Royer, Master IRA Trainer & Author of Top 10 IRA Mistakes and How to Avoid IRS Tax Traps, will teach you to become an IRA/401(k) Rollover Expert! David takes IRA Distribution Sales Concepts from 30,000 feet right down to the kitchen table presentation.
Enter the Online training room with David and learn how to capture the largest IRA accounts using techniques you can implement with your next IRA prospect. Learn how to identify the top 10 mistakes IRA owners and their beneficiaries make that can cost their family a fortune.
Make an investment in your career that will help you capture the IRA Market with the only IRA distribution training course designed EXCLUSIVELY for ANNUITY, LIFE, AND MANAGED MONEY PRODUCERS.
Online Advisor Course Outline
This course is about Positioning, Empowerment and Money In Motion. It was built to train Annuity Producers to become Qualified Plan Distribution Experts! LIMRA Research Briefing #8 (Sept. 2005) supports the need for this training. The history of Retirement Plans in America is where we will begin.
THE CONCEPTS YOU WILL MASTER:
The Concept and the Market
- The Three Important Changes that made the Stretch Possible.
- The Ultimate Tax Trap.
- Four important facts.
- How The Stretch can turn $300,000 into over $1.5 million.
- How big is the market and where is the money?
- Who is controlling the Qualified Money in America today?
- IRS Publication "590" - The Ultimate Sales Tool.
The Three Easy Steps To Stretch Qualified Money
- The Sales Process
- How the new Tax Rules benefit the whole family.
- The grandchildren's birthday present, every year FOR LIFE.
- The importance of Presentation Software.
- How Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) work.
- Documentation that gets the job done.
- The One and Two Tier Approach for non-spousal beneficiaries.
Choosing the Ideal Custodian for your Client’s IRA
- How to correctly reposition Qualified Money into a more ideally suited IRA
- What “securities only” advisors don’t want senior clients to know about safe money alternatives.
- Valuable information revealed to capture the clients’ attention.
- The High Cost of Small Fees.
- How to help clients recognize risky sales techniques.
- The Number 1 Key to Wall Street - It’s in the Math.
- Show your clients which financial institutions provide the ideal custodial support for their multi-generational IRAs.
Beneficiaries and the Separate Account Rule
- Why the Separate Account Rule is so important.
- What Happens Without Separate Accounts.
- Spousal and Non-Spousal Beneficiaries have Different Rights.
- The High Cost of Bad Advice.
- Trusts and the Separate Account Rule.
- Annuity Beneficiary Forms that Automatically Establish Separate Accounts and Handle All
- The problems using Wills and Trusts.
- The Pension Protection Act and 401(k)s.
Stretching a Roth IRA
- How to Triple the Distributions and Eliminate the Income Tax.
- How to turn $300,000 into $3.5 Million Income Tax Free (Roth Conversion).
- Create Tax Free Income for 3 Generations.
- How to Pay the Tax on the “Seed” and Save the Tax on the “Crop.”
- Why the Roth IRA conversion is rarely recommended by “securities only” advisors.
- The Rules for the Roth Conversion and the Advantages of Stretching a Roth IRA.
- How the Tax Law Changes in 2010 Effect Roth Conversions.
- How to use Annuities and the Roth conversion.
- How to do a Roth Conversion with No Out-of-Pocket Cost
- Who is the Ideal prospect for the Roth Conversion.
- The no out-of-pocket Roth Conversion Calculator
The Non-Qualified Stretch
- How it works.
- Private Letter Ruling.
- Payout options are endless.
Estate Tax and the Stretch
- How Proper Planning Today can Prevent Estate and Income Tax from Gobbling up Your Client’s IRA.
- The new Estate Tax rules.
- How to Avoid Losing up to 80% of your IRA to Uncle Sam.
- How to Take Advantage of the “Double Estate Tax Exemption.”™
- How to use the IRS Estate Tax Offset.
- The Rules of Income in Respect to a Decedent (IRD).
The Ultimate 3rd Party Influence
- How to Prove what You Say.
- The Highest Authority for Your Client’s IRA is the IRS.
- How to use IRS Publication 590 as the Ultimate Sales Tool.
- Review of IRS Publication 590.
- How to use the IRS to Beat the current advisor.
- What’s wrong with using Trusts or Wills for your IRA.
- How IRS Publication 590 Closed a $1.6 Million Dollar Annuity.
The 2 Step Approach to the Stretch
- The Simple way to do a Stretch.
- How to do a Stretch with Any Insurance Company.
- Life Insurance and the Stretch IRA.
- IRA Arbitrage.
- How to convert taxable IRAs into Tax Free Life Insurance
- Life Insurance and The Spousal Roth Conversion.
- The 5 Most Common Objections You should expect to hear and be prepared to answer.
- How the Top Stretch IRA producers handle objections.
- Important Dates and Deadlines.
- What is Effective Documentation.
- What are the Defaults-What happens if No One Does Anything?
- Multiple Beneficiaries can be Multiple Problems on Wall Street.
- Separating Facts from Fiction.
Top 10 Mistakes IRA Owners and Beneficiaries Make
- Owners fail to take RMD (50% Excise Tax).
- Not taking advantage of the "Stretch Option".
- Failing to properly Designate Beneficiaries.
- Failing to Establish Separate Accounts.
- Too much of your IRA at Risk.
- Over paying Fees and Loads on IRAs, 401(k)s and other retirment accounts.
- Not taking advantage of Tax Savings Strategies.
- Too many Retirement Accounts.
- Not moving 401(k) and 403(b) plans to an IRA after retirement .
- Not getting a Second Opinion.
Power Closes and Trial Closes (The Best of the Best)
- Closes from some the Top IRA Producers in America.
- The Tools You Need to Dominate the IRA Rollover Market.
- Thought-provoking questions that clients should be asked.
- The Ultimate Gift.
- Recommended Reading.